Saturday, January 26, 2013

:: For the 1st time ::

This is the best holiday that i ever had.
HAHA!! Guess what??
I got so many good news within the period.
The 1st one is.. tadaaa!!
My aim for CRE is over the limit.
As i mentioned in previous entry that my aim for CRE was A-.
Alhamdulillah, i got an A for that particular subject.
Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah. :)

I was so excited to check my result for this sem.
Weee! \O/
Alhamdulillah, finally my wishes come true.
My boyfriend was so excited to check my result via sms.
And 0.03 more to get 1st class. Syukur. . .
It's okai. Slowly, i still have 3 semesters. :D

And lastly, i'm going to have another nephew/niece on this upcoming May. :)
"Habislah rumah mcm tongkang pecah pasni.." Hahaha!
I hope kakyong and her baby would be in good conditions. InsyaAllah. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment